Arduino Rollarm IOS control

I am new here, this is my first post,

I have the Rollarm and GalaxyRVR kits. I have the RVR built and working. I would like to control it from my Apple iPad using Sunfounder Controller. Can this be done and how?

I would eventually installed the roller on the RVR to combine their operation for more interest.

Thank you
Norm

Sorry we don’t get it clearly.Do you mean to install the Sunfounder Controller on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone) and use it to control the GalaxyRVR? Yes, that is possible.
However, if you are referring to using the Rollarm and GalaxyRVR kits together, that is not possible. The Rollarm cannot be controlled using the Sunfounder Controller.

Thank you for answering my question, I am new t this and in a steep learning curve. As this is for my granddaughters I will get everything working and then seem if I can find a work around.
A challenge is always good.

Challenges can indeed be beneficial.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Is it possible to get a pin identification for the RollArm expansion Board, or a list of which pins they connect to on the Arduino?

We do not have the pinout schematic for the RollArm expansion board. However, you can easily find the pinout diagram for the UNO R3 board online by conducting a search.