I'm stuck on the Picar Command

Can anyone help me out with what this all means?

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ picar
[Errno 121] Remote I/O error
I2C bus number is: 1
Checking I2C device:
I2C device exist.
Your PCA9685 address is set to 0x40
i2cdetect output:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
00: – – – – – – – –
10: – – – – 14 – – – – – – – – – – –
20: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
30: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
40: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
50: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
60: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
70: – – – – – – – –

Conneceted i2c device:
0x14
Device is missing.
Check the address or wiring of PCA9685 Server driver, or email this information to support@sunfounder.com

1、Please make sure the robot hats are connected to the Raspberry Pi and plugged in tightly?
Pull out the robot hats and reinsert them.
2、Check whether the 4-PIN cable of robot hats connected to PCA9685 is connected properly and plugged in tightly?
a, re-plug the 4-PIN cable, observe whether the PCA9685 board VCC indicator is always on
b, if there is a spare 4-PIN cable, replace the cable to try
c. Replace the i2c interface of robot hats, or the i2c interface of PCA9685 board
3, confirm whether the installation environment:
cd ~/SunFounder_PiCar-V
sudo . /install_dependencies
4. Is i2c service enabled?
Execute sudo raspi-config, then select 3 Interfacing Options → P5 I2C → → OK to enable I2C service. You can use the keyboard’s up, down, left, and right keys to make the selection, and then enter to confirm.
If the i2c address is still not recognized after the above method is tried, and the execution Picar reports an error, it may be that the robot hats board is bad.

Thank you. I missed a few steps in between the build and the setup. Did not read the fine print on setting the servo’s until today. I haven’t run the picar again. But I have made some progress calibrating the unit. The sensor in the front that governs collision detection might be off. I ran the example provided and the unit continued to collide with objects. Tomorrow I am going to swap out the 4 pin, but I am wondering if I don’t have it seated correctly on the hat. Do you happen to have a close up of where the 4 pin goes?

Thanks in advance.

First confirm whether the 4-PIN cable of the ultrasonic sensor is connected correctly. (Note: Is there a one-to-one correspondence between robot hats and sensor interface wiring)

Running the obstacle avoidance example, the car will still be decorated with obstacles?
The object that may be recognized is small, which happens to be the recognition blind area of the ultrasonic sensor, resulting in no obstacle being recognized.
It may also be caused by the short distance of the failure obstacle.
You can try it out by modifying the recognition distance (modify the code).
Please refer to the tutorial link:
https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/picar-s/en/latest/obstacle_avoidance.html

I thought that sensor required 5V