Missing directory?

Greetings all! I’m making my way through the setup guides, and am stuck at the “Play with Python: Move” section.

Here’s what I get…

sudo python3 move.py
/usr/lib/python3.7/importlib/_bootstrap.py:219: RuntimeWarning: Your system is neon capable but pygame was not built with support for it. The performance of some of your blits could be adversely affected. Consider enabling compile time detection with environment variables like PYGAME_DETECT_AVX2=1 if you are compiling without cross compilation.
  return f(*args, **kwds)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "move.py", line 4, in <module>
    crawler = Picrawler([10,11,12,4,5,6,1,2,3,7,8,9])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/picrawler-0.0.1-py3.7.egg/picrawler/picrawler.py", line 23, in __init__
    super().__init__(pin_list, group=3,init_angles=None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/robot_hat-1.1.0-py3.7.egg/robot_hat/robot.py", line 40, in __init__
    self.db = fileDB(db=db, mode='774', owner=User)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/robot_hat-1.1.0-py3.7.egg/robot_hat/filedb.py", line 28, in __init__
    self.file_check_create(db, mode, owner)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/robot_hat-1.1.0-py3.7.egg/robot_hat/filedb.py", line 57, in file_check_create
    raise(e)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/robot_hat-1.1.0-py3.7.egg/robot_hat/filedb.py", line 46, in file_check_create
    os.makedirs(file_path.rsplit('/',1)[0], mode=0o754)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/os.py", line 221, in makedirs
    mkdir(name, mode)
NotADirectoryError: [Errno 20] Not a directory: '/home/pi/.config/robot-hat'

So how can I fix this?

1.Your Raspberry Pi system username is not “pi”. The default username in our tutorial is “Pi”. If your username is not “Pi”, you need to replace “pi” with your actual username when switching paths to the code. This way, you can navigate to the corresponding path for your username.
2.From the screenshot you provided, it seems that your execution paths are a bit confusing. We recommend reinstalling the Raspberry Pi system and then installing all the library codes.
Please follow the instructions below to install the library codes:

install robot-hat:
cd ~
git clone GitHub - sunfounder/robot-hat: Robot Hat python library
cd robot-hat
sudo python3 setup.py install

Install vilib:
cd ~
git clone GitHub - sunfounder/vilib: Vision library for python
cd vilib
sudo python3 install.py

Install picrawler:
cd ~
git clone -b v2.0 GitHub - sunfounder/picrawler: PiCrawler robot from SunFounder
cd picrawler
sudo python3 setup.py install

Install i2samp.sh:
cd ~/picrawler
sudo bash i2samp.sh

After rebooting the Raspberry Pi, if you want to run move.py, please follow the steps below:
cd ~/picrawler/examples
sudo python3 move.py

For other examples, you can switch to the corresponding path cd ~/picrawler/examples, and then run the example code.