Change disk shown on the oled

I would like to know how to change the disk that shows the used/remaining space on the OLED screen

Or put the two discs in one rotation and vary the screen.

You can modify the /opt/pironman/main.py file with lines 316 through 400 of code related to the oled content display, pironman/pironman/main.py at v2.0 · sunfounder/pironman · GitHub

After modifying it, restart the program with sudo pironman restart. Or you can shut down the program first sudo pironman stop, modify it and run the program with sudo python3 /opt/pironman/main.py to test it, and then restart the program after the test is finished sudo pironman restart

I can’t find how or where to change the disk drive that is being displayed on the OLED, could you help me with this?

If you want to modify the display of an OLED screen, you need to have some basic programming skills.
We don’t know what you are looking for, so we can only tell you where to modify the code, not give you the actual sample code.
You can modify the /opt/pironman/main.py file, which contains lines 316 to 400 of code related to oled content display. pironman/pironman/main.py is located at v2.0 - sunFounder/pironman - GitHub 1.

After making changes, restart the program with sudo pironman restart. Alternatively, you can shut down the program first sudo pironman stop, modify it and run it with sudo python3 /opt/pironman/main.py to test it, and then restart the program after the test is complete sudo pironman restart.

In the end I found it inside system_status.py where I was getting the information from the disk.

You could add an option in the code so that it shows different disks as information. I don’t know if I understand myself, but let’s say that for a few seconds it shows one disk and then another and so on with the ones that are added, in a loop.

Thank you very much for your offer, we will take your suggestions into consideration subsequently.