ESP32 MP3 Player with SD Card Support - Outdated

I am having issues with this guide 7.5 MP3 Player with SD Card Support — SunFounder ESP32 Starter Kit documentation

I have an error where this import is not recognized, and am unable to get the speaker + mp3 working. I have the latest version of the ESP8266Audio library installed.

#include "AudioFileSourceSD_MMC.h"
fatal error: AudioFileSourceSD_MMC.h: No such file or directory

It is possible that the files in your ESP8266Audio.zip library were not uploaded completely.
You are missing AudioFileSourceSD_MMC.h, which causes the error to be reported.
We suggest you delete the previously downloaded code and re-download the new code package package and unzip it.
Then reinstall the ESP8266Audio.zip library.
You use manual installation, installation tutorial steps to install:
https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/esp32-starter-kit/en/latest/arduino/arduino_start/add_libraries_ar.html#install-lib-man
After successful installation, go ahead and run the sample code to see how it works.

Hi where are you getting the ESP8266Audio.zip library?

I have installed the library from this source GitHub - earlephilhower/ESP8266Audio: Arduino library to play MOD, WAV, FLAC, MIDI, RTTTL, MP3, and AAC files on I2S DACs or with a software emulated delta-sigma DAC on the ESP8266 and ESP32 but it is still not recognizing the following import.

ESP8266Audio.zip is included in our product code package.
The path is:\esp32-starter-kit-main\c\libraries

You use manual installation, installation tutorial steps to install:
https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/esp32-starter-kit/en/latest/arduino/arduino_start/add_libraries_ar.html
After successful installation, go ahead and run the sample code to see how it works.

Thank you for your help. Where can I find the URL to your product code package?

Files are included in the code zip downloaded in the previous section: Download the Code — SunFounder ESP32 Starter Kit documentation