Pironman 5 inetrnal LED's stop working when audio HAT is plugged into GPIO port

The internal LED’s in the Pironman 5 case works fine until i connect the IQAudio Audio HAT into the GPIO bus. The AUdio HAT works fine

Have you try to remove this jumper, as shown on pic?

Thanks for the information.
I actually wanted the LED’s to be still functional with the IQAudio DAC Pro HAT attached.
Removing the jumper disables the LED’s.
I can only assume that the IQAudio HAT is also using the SPI pin., which prevents the LED’s from working.
Thanks

I resolved the interaction between the LED’s and the IQAudio DAC Pro board.
Your information helped.
I isolated GPIO10 (MOSI) pin from the DAC board and the DAC Audio board still worked.
Thanks

In my last post i mentioned that i isolated the GPIO10 pin and the four internal LED’s started working with the IQAudio Pro DAC board plugged into the GPIO bus.
After some time the LED’s stopped working again. They work when i remove the IQaudio board.
ARe there other pins on the GPIO bus that could affetc the functionality of the RGB led’s.
Thanks

If it can help you

Our technical team is actively working to resolve the problem you encountered.We will be in touch with you very soon.

Thank you

| SunFounder_Moderator
June 26 |

• | - |

Our technical team is actively working to resolve the problem you encountered.We will be in touch with you very soon.

This diagram is incorrect. Only GPIO10 for SPI cannot be changed to other pins, RGB is directly connected to the MOSI pin GPIO10 of SPI. If there are still conflicts, it may be that other SPI pins are causing the Raspberry Pi to disable this SPI, resulting in the RGB not working.

Thanks for the response

| SunFounder_Moderator
June 28 |

• | - |

This diagram is incorrect. Only GPIO10 for SPI cannot be changed to other pins, RGB is directly connected to the MOSI pin GPIO10 of SPI. If there are still conflicts, it may be that other SPI pins are causing the Raspberry Pi to disable this SPI, resulting in the RGB not working.