3.5-inch 480x320 IPS touchscreen problem

I bought the GPIO screen for my Pironman 5 to use as an screen, but when i instal it the gpio led flash in al colors and stay on even when the mini pc is turned of, how do i fix this and get the proportions right because when I use an app on the screen its all wierd and compressed, I wiped the SD card with the OS on it and Im gonna start all over again but I don’t know it it will work this time, is there something that doesn’t work or sum?

Thank you very much for purchasing our product. Regarding the issue you encountered with the 3.5-inch IPS screen on your Pironman 5, please refer to our official tutorial for the setup:

Please follow the steps in the tutorial. If the problem persists after following it, please feel free to contact us.