Does engineers \ designers worked on Pironman 5 air flow?

Ice tower take is air from the front and 2 RGB fans blow out hot air through filters. The only access to allow fresh air to get in is by GPIO hole, is that enough, I don’t think so. By my side, I’ll try some mods, reverse the lower RGB fan to blow fresh air inside, put a piec of cartoon to split 2 RGB fan from back panel through ice tower fan. On both tests, 2 RGB fans are always ON and PWM Fanof Icetower is set at 50°C.

The method you mentioned is also feasible.
When assembling a single-input, single-output fan, if you temporarily don’t have any wiring needs for the I/O pins, first seal the I/O slots on the acrylic board to prevent the inflowing cold air from flowing out too quickly. Having one inlet and one exhaust can form a good air flow circulation.
However, if you assemble the fan in the opposite direction, the fan blades are easily jammed. It is recommended that you add some padding to prevent the fan from contacting the metal plate, which could cause the blades to get stuck.

I made some spacers and install longer screws for the lower fan. At the first boot, this fan made creepy noise :slight_smile: I also removed air filter, cause holes are too small and create restrictions. For now that do the job, maybe in the future I’ll do like my pironman v2 and put a 5 inches fan on custom acrylic side :wink:

Continue your great work!

I punched a couple of 25mm holes in the bottom, put the air filters there, and added rubber feet to provide air intake.

1 Like

I’m very pleased to see your upgrades.We will also take everyone’s feedback into account and continue to upgrade the Pironman5 casing for better performance.