Pironman5 - Rasperry PI 5

I recently bought a Pironman 5. Built it all yesterday and installed the relevant packages as mentioned in the guide and everything looks good, the main PWM Fan (The tower cooler) is running as it should be. However, the two GPIO fans wont spin regardless of the temperature.

The RGB for them is working, and within the dashboard it shows the GPIO Fan State as “ON”, but they dont seem to spin. I’ve confirmed they are plugged in correctly.

Am i missing something? Stressed the pi out to 65 degrees but still no luck .

Did you install them correctly with the sticker ICECUBE Sunfounder inside?

I purposely installed mine reversed (blow in instead of out) and they run fine.

Dear Lewissss,
Regarding the issue with your RGB fan not working:
On the command line, please execute the following instruction:
sudo pironman5 -gm 0
This will change the mode to the default ON setting, and the RGB fan should remain constantly active.
Next, run the following command:
sudo systemctl restart
pironman5.service
This will restart the pironman5 service, which may resolve the issue with the fan.
Please provide us with a video demonstrating the problem so that we can further investigate.

Managed to resolve the issue. I flipped the fans as dedgar suggested and they started working. I think when they are placed as instructed (where they blow out), the fan blades catch on either the case or the dust filter.

That’s why I removed air filters, no more restrictions, see my post about air flow in case.

The correct assembly direction, please see the picture.
If you assemble the fan in the correct direction, the fan should not get jammed. (blowing out)
However, if you reverse the assembly of the fan, the blades are easily jammed. It is recommended that you add some padding to prevent the fan from contacting the metal plate, which could cause the blades to get stuck.
Additionally, the method Weirdyguy mentioned is also feasible.
When assembling a single-input, single-output fan, if you temporarily don’t have any wiring needs for the I/O pins, first seal the I/O slots on the acrylic board to prevent the inflowing cold air from flowing out too quickly.