Expired certificate, MicroPython Kepler Kit

I haven’t programmed for a long time and received a Kepler Kit for Rasp. Pi Pico W. I tried to get through the lessons but hung up installing MicroPython. I chose variant “Raspberry PI – Pico W / Pico WH” but install fails with:
urllib.error.URLError: <urlopen error [SSL:
CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: certificate
has expired (_ssl.c:1007)>

I did some searching but couldn’t find a working link to a solution. I appreciate any help. This is new territory for an old programmer. I ask your patience. Thanks

Please follow the steps in our online tutorial to install MicroPython on your Pico:
https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/kepler-kit/en/latest/pyproject/python_start/install_micropython_to_pico.html
If the installation fails, please provide us with a screenshot.
You can try the official method:

1. Download the correct MicroPython UF2 file for your motherboard (Figure 1):

2. After the MicroPython UF2 file has been successfully downloaded, follow the steps in the official motion picture to install MicroPython (Figure 2):

3. If there are any problems during the installation process, please let us know in detail, and it is recommended to have a screenshot of the problem so that we can analyze and solve the problem.

Thank you, It’s now showing:
“MicroPython v1.22.0 on 2023-12-27; Raspberry Pi Pico with RP2040”
I hope to spend some time later today. I appreciate the help and will probably need more!

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems, we are always here for you. :smile: