Failure rate questions for parts made by sunfounders.

Hello.
I bought PICRAWLER for raspberry pi.
At first, I thought of it as a toy and bought it, but after making it, I thought it would be good to write a thesis with it.
But I have a question, so I’m posting a question here.
There are many parts used for PICRAWLER for Raspberry Pi, but there are camera modules, servo motors, and robot hat made by sunfounders, and I’m curious about the failure rate for these.

Of course, the failure rate depends on the situation and the user who uses it, but I’m curious about the failure rate that the manufacturer is talking about.

It’s a bit of a shame to ask the forum, but there’s no way to ask the manufacturer, so I’m asking here.

Please check it out.
Thank you.

I’m sorry to say that we haven’t done accurate statistics on this area, and it’s hard to give an answer that will be useful to you.

Hello.
Thank you for your quick reply.
Then, do you have any plans to conduct an experiment on failure rate in the future?

We don’t have this plan, for Camera module, Robot HAT and so on the failure possibility is very low, and for the servo different use scenarios have different effects on it, frequent high load work will shorten its life, or even direct damage.