Finding IDE Version 2.2.1

I’m a beginner watching a Sunfounder tutorial that want me to use Version 2.2.1 to stay coordinated. The current download is 2.3.2. Is there a way to find and download older IDE’s

Which product did you use?
The new version of the IDE can also use the code for our product.
Our product does not specify that it must work with a particular version of the IDE.
The IDE version mentioned in our tutorials is certainly not the latest, as IDE versions are constantly being updated and iterated upon.

I purchased an Arduino UNO R4 WIFI. The video in Lesson 1 “Getting Started for Absolute Beginners” recommended using IDE Version 2.2.1 and Board 1.0.5. so I get the same results. Because I’m new to this, I’m trying to follow directions. So far that’s not been possible. I can only find IDE Version 2.3.2 and after selecting the right board under “Tools” and selecting 1.0.5, the “PORT” submenu does not respond when I try to select it.
Is there a better video series. So far, the one SunFounder recommends hasn’t been helpful.

This series of videos is the latest. At which step are you encountering difficulties? Could you please provide us with screenshots? That will help us assist you in solving the problem.
Before uploading the code, you need to connect the UNO R4 WiFi to the PC.
Then open the IDE, select the correct development board, and choose the corresponding port.
After that, you can proceed to upload the code.