GalaxyRVR get it's IP address so I can find it with the tablet in STA mode

I set the GalaxyRVR rover to STA mode and I think it joined my wifi network but how do I get it to print to the serial port the IP address so I can find it with the tablet?

After successfully uploading the code galaxy-rvr.ino, to activate the ESP32 CAM, please move the mode switch to the run position, then press the reset button to restart the R3 board.

Make sure not to unplug the USB data cable. Open the serial monitor and set the baud rate to 115200 to view the printed information.

awesome but the network I want to join does not have a password.
That seems to be an issue and errors out on me. Any ideas?

What error are you encountering? Please provide a screenshot or image of the error to help us analyze and resolve the issue.

Based on the picture you provided, it seems that there was an error when uploading the code, correct? If your code was copied and pasted, that’s not advisable, as it may still be missing other dependent code files. Therefore, I recommend that you first download the product’s code package, extract it into a code folder, and then select the code files you want to upload from that folder.https://github.com/sunfounder/galaxy-rvr/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

I loaded the code using the ide.
It looked for the ssid I put in and started to complain that it needs a password.

We suggest you take a screenshot of the code for us. Have you modified the code on your own?

After you successfully upload the code, remember to activate the ESP32 CAM. Move the mode switch to the ‘Run’ position, then press the reset button to restart the R3 board. Make sure not to unplug the USB data cable. Open the serial monitor and set the baud rate to 115200 to check the printed information.

If you have modified the code, please provide a screenshot of the changes.

If you modified the WiFi information, please confirm that the WiFi details you entered are accurate and that the network actually exists.

Ok here is the error message I get now.

You should use STA connection mode.
Your code does not include your WiFi password, so after uploading the code, you will be prompted to enter the correct WiFi name and password.
Is your home router’s WiFi not password-protected? We recommend setting a network password.

network that it is on is a DMZ with no password. Does your code require a password?

That’s right. We recommend that you configure the network settings with a password. Please try again.
Alternatively, you can connect using our AP mode and see if the connection displays correctly.

ok thank you for the information