No room for io board / tower cooler to big

Hi, i got my pironman5 kit. Assambly was no problem, good build quality so far.
But at step 22 i cant fit the io board on the gpio header on the pi5.
The towercooler is a little bit off. And you cant adjust the position because it sits right in its position.
I think the tower is not well made. I have a relativ who has got his kit too and he has the same problem.
I attached some pictures. I wrote a mail to the service-mail account and hope you can help.

We will send you the tower cooler.Please contact us at service@sunfounder.com

The new fan arrived today. But guys, are you serious? You simply took a cooler that was still faulty and bent it crooked with tools. That’s not quality control, that’s sloppiness. So please, I expect a perfect cooler that also fits next to the board.

Sorry the replacement won’t meet your needs.
We will resend you one.

Hi,
the third on finaly fits but it fits very, very tight. I think you must re-design some parts.
Also the SD-Card adapter did not accept all types of sd-cards that worked before in the pi5 directly.

We sincerely apologize and we will upgrade and optimize the Pironman5 in the future.
Are you saying that the SD expansion board cannot recognize the SD card?
1.Can the SD card boot normally when inserted directly into the Raspberry Pi?
2.Please disassemble the Pironman5, connect only the SD expansion board to the Raspberry Pi, insert the SD card, and gently press on the SD expansion board to see if poor contact is causing the SD card to not be recognized and to fail to boot.