Orange Pi5 SBC Kits

The Orange Pi-5B WiFi/BT 8-cores is very powerful with GPU. It would be wonderful if SunFounder would create a servo car kit with WiFi/BT and OpenCV camera examples. Similar to the Raspberry Pi4 version that I have for the Top Tech Boy lessons. I use Debian-Bullseye OpenCV-Python3 on the OPi-5 and it works very nice. The Orange Pi5 (23FPS) is much faster than the Raspberry Pi4 (6FPS) on Haar_Faces. Just need some turn-key OPi-5 kits. :sunglasses: Thank you.

1 Like

This looks like a very interesting and versatile kit for learning and experimenting with Orange Pi5 SBC. I like how it comes with various sensors, modules, and accessories that can be used for different projects. The kit also seems to have a good documentation and support from Sunfounder, a company that specializes in Arduino and Raspberry Pi kits. I would love to try this kit and see what I can create with it. What are some of the projects that you have done or plan to do with this kit?

Best regards, Hanna from CodeIT

1 Like

This kit is very interesting and one that I would like to try with an Orange Pi-5. I am still trying to get the OPi.GPIO PWM I2C software working on the Orange Pi-5. It is a RPi.GPIO drop-in. However, the pin, Frequency, Duty-Cycle are still a mystery to setup without an error message. Best regards.

1 Like