Picar-4wd - Boot Web Control Error message

Having system error message when booting web control with picar-4wd web-example (see image). Any suggestion to fix the issue?

1. What version of the system are you currently using? The latest bookworm version is not compatible with picar-4wd installation.

2. If you are using a legacy version system, do you have any error when installing picar-4wd code base, if so, please provide us the screenshot of the error, so that we can analyze and solve the problem.

using this version:

I only have an error then I try to boot web application using: picar-4wd web-example.

We are sorry, but currently picar-4wd is not compatible with the bookworm version of the system.
We recommend you to use the legacy version of the system. (As shown in the picture)

I installed the recommended version. I completed the installation of all components. I have bot web control and enter the IP adress on my cell phone. when a press to move the car the internet connection close automatically. What can cause internet to close ?

Please show us a screenshot of the problem or a video of the problem, so that we can analyze and solve the problem. Please make sure your network is stable. Repeat the connection several times to see the working status.

I found a solution by disabling the 5 GHz wifi in my router.

Great! :+1: :+1: :+1: