Picrawler calibration problem despite being zeroed

my picrawler (running ezblock lite os) seems to zero properly but when I begin the calibration the arms initialize to very different angles,

The calibration is barely moving any of the arms and then only infinitesimally despite my moving the various axis from -20 to 20. I am unclear why the arms are not at least misaligned consistently since they zero all the same.

I zeroed all of the servos before assembly. After assembly I made adjustments manually to correct for movement during assembly. They then aligned to the zeroed position as indicated in the assembly diagram using /picrawler/examples/servo_zeroing.py

I am trying to figure out how incorrect wiring or incorrect servo zeroing would allow it to zero correctly but then be completely misaligned for calibration. Where does picrawler store these calibration corrections for subsequent use and how do I reset that? I am wondering if somehow it is being aligned by the software to where it thinks it has been calibrated previously.

I got the same result using the /picrawler/examples/configuration/configuration.py program with full buster OS version. .

I am having the EXACT same problem with pidog. I run the servo_zeroing.py program, and everything is perfectly centered. Then I run 0_calibration.py (the calibration program) and the head goes way to the left (so far, it can’t be centered using the calibration program). Now when I run other programs, it walks around with the head to the side. But, it is PERFECTLY centered when I run servo_zeroing.py. I bought two pidogs. Both are doing the same thing and were built by different people. Very frustrating!

We suggest that you record a video of the process where the issue occurs, as it will help us analyze and resolve the problem more effectively.

If the video file is large, please upload it to OneDrive and share the link with us, ensuring you grant us access.