Pironman 5 Dashboard empty

Hi Guys,
i set up a new device with the Pironman 5 and a PI 5.
During the installation and the first runs, everything works fine, but after a reboot the dasboard is empty and shows no data (see screenshot)
Already testet rebooting, re-installing, re-configuration, nothink works.
Services are up and running
Any ideas ?

Thanks and Regards from Germany
Marco

Why the layout of the PC page looks like that?
On what device are you accessing the PC page?
We have tested it multiple times and have not encountered the problem you are facing.
We suggest you try accessing it on a different device.

I seem to also have this issue. When the OS was running of an SD card, everything worked fine. Seems to have broken when moving to an NVME connected via PCie.

Weirdly, the settings still work (I.E If i change the fan mode or colours and click apply, i can see the changes take effect), but no dashboard elements show.

Thats my question, why the layout looks like this ?!
Trying from different devices with different browsers with the same results. (eg. Win11 with Chrome, IPad with Safari,…)

We’re still working on it.We will reply you next week.

Sorry we have been testing on the Raspberry Pi system and have not been able to replicate the issue you are experiencing at the moment.
1.Could you please tell us what system you are currently using and what version of the system it is? This will help us try to reproduce the problem.
2.Did you encounter any errors during the installation process of Pironman5? If so, please provide us with screenshots of the error messages.
We hope you can provide us with more contextual information, as that will help us better replicate the problem and work towards a solution.

I’m having this same issue. Dashboard was working fine when I was using the microSD card, but now that I’m on the nvme, all fields are empty.

I’m also seeing this warning over and over in the database logs although I’m not sure if it has anything to do with this issue:
[WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 1, trying again...

Sorry we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue you’re experiencing so far.
Could you please tell us what system and version you’re currently using?
This would help us try to recreate the problem.
Did you encounter any errors during the installation of Pironman5?
If so, please provide a screenshot of the error message.
We’d suggest that you record a video of the process when the issue occurs, as this would help us analyze and resolve the problem.

It’s a Raspberry Pi 5B 1.0 booted off a Crucial P3 NVMe SSD. I’m not sure what else to provide. I verified it worked when it was booted off the microSD card but not when it’s the NVMe. I did not encounter any errors when installing pironman5. If there are any logs that would help, I’d be willing to send. Only thing I noticed in the logs was the warning that I mentioned in my previous post. I’ve tried re-running the installation script but that did not resolve it. Is there an uninstallation method you suggest?

1. Please execute the command sudo systemctl status pironman5.service to verify the status of the programme and give us a screenshot of the printed message.
  2. Execute the command sudo systemctl restart pironman5.service to restart the pironman software service, and then go to your PC to access the dashboard and see how it works.
  3. Go to the dashboard and give us a screenshot of the log printout information in the image.
  4. you try to access the PC dashboard on the browser of the Raspberry Pi system and see how it works.

The service is running and restarting it did not fix it. Due to post limits, I’m including one screenshot and the rest of the logs as text.

main:

24/06/17 16:14:29.190 [INFO] PMAuto started
24/06/17 16:14:29.299 [INFO] PmDashboard started
24/06/17 17:04:45.097 [INFO] PMAuto started
24/06/17 17:04:45.219 [INFO] PmDashboard started
24/06/17 20:34:44.786 [INFO] PMAuto started
24/06/17 20:34:46.838 [INFO] PmDashboard started
24/06/18 08:30:33.090 [INFO] PMAuto started
24/06/18 08:30:35.139 [INFO] PmDashboard started

database:

24/06/18 08:30:35.153 [DEBUG] Checking if influxdb is ready...
24/06/18 08:30:35.155 [INFO] Influxdb is ready
24/06/18 08:30:58.544 [WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 20, trying again...
24/06/18 08:30:58.606 [WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 20, trying again...
24/06/18 08:30:58.707 [WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 20, trying again...
24/06/18 08:31:08.836 [WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 20, trying again...
24/06/18 08:31:08.901 [WARNING] Too many nulls in the result of query: SELECT * FROM history ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 20, trying again...

pm_dashboard:

24/06/17 17:04:45.218 [INFO] Dashboard Server start
24/06/17 20:34:44.119 [INFO] Dashboard Server stopped
24/06/17 20:34:46.838 [INFO] Dashboard Server start
24/06/18 08:30:32.436 [INFO] Dashboard Server stopped
24/06/18 08:30:35.139 [INFO] Dashboard Server start

I suggest you restart your SSD and reinstall the system, then go and install the pironman5 software.
After the pironman5 software installation is successful, restart pironman5, then go and access the PC dashboard to see if it can work normally.
We have reproduced this on Windows 11, iPad, and Android, and all of them can access the dashboard normally.

What do you mean ‘restart’ my ssd?

What you need to do is to delete the system from your SSD and then reinstall the system onto the SSD, and then restart the Pironman5 installation software.

Oh, no that’s not something I’m willing to do to a system seeing heavy use right now. Especially for something like the dashboard. I’m not sure what that would fix that a full uninstall/reinstall of the pironman software won’t.

Alternatively, if you have a spare SSD, you could use that to reinstall the Raspberry Pi operating system, and then install the Pironman5 software again.
This would help determine if the issue is related to the SSD you are currently using. We don’t know what other software may be installed on the SSD besides our Pironman5 software, and whether there could be any conflicts causing the problem.
So we would appreciate your help in formatting the SSD, essentially treating it as a brand new SSD, and then installing just our Pironman5 software to see if the same issue occurs. This would help us isolate whether the problem is related to the SSD itself or something else in the setup.

I don’t have an extra ssd but I’ll try with a spare microSD card when I have the chance but it might be a while before I can.

Is there a way to uninstall pironman? Or do I just manually delete all associated folders? (/opt/pironman5, /usr/local/bin/pironman5 for example?

1.Could you please tell us what system you are currently using and what version of the system it is?
2.You can try running the following commands to reinstall the software:
cd ~/pironman5
git pull
sudo python3 install.py

After the installation is successful, please restart your Raspberry Pi.

Reinstalling the software didn’t resolve it.

I’m running a raspberry pi 5B, Debian 12 bookworm - 6.6.31+rpt-rpi-2712. I’m booted off a Crucial P3 nvme.

1.If you connect the SSD through a hard drive enclosure to the Raspberry Pi’s USB interface, and then boot up Pironman5 via USB, will the same issue occur when accessing the PC dashboard? (Assuming the SSD has Pironman5 software installed successfully)
2.It is recommended that you replace the SSD to confirm whether the same problem still occurs.
We have also been reproducing the issue you encountered, but we have not encountered the same problem.