Pironman web dashboard stopped updating

I finished assembling my Pironman 5 case a little while ago and am having fun playing with it. I have come across a problem I don’t know how to solve. Restarting the Raspberry Pi does not help.

The OLED display continuously updates and the fans are working as expected. But the web dashboard stopped updating about 45 minutes ago and is showing old data. The history tab shows no data at all. The settings panel still works as expected.

Any help debugging would be appreciated.

Which OS are you using? From where are you accessing Dashboard? On rpi5, on PC, phone… Does system is up-to-date? Have you try to reinstall Pironman5 software?

Not too much information here to help, but maybe check if all the required sytem services are running correctly?

Thanks, I’m using a brand new image, Bookworm. I’m looking at the web interface dashboard in Chromium on the Pi itself. As I mentioned, I’m able to change the fan and LED settings in the dashboard, so it’s not simply frozen. I did reinstall the Pironman tools with no change.

Maybe try this : Pironman 5 Dashboard empty - #11 by SunFounder_Moderator

Have you try to access dashboard from a cellphone or PC?

Thanks so much. I had seen that thread but disregarded it in the moment as my problem seemed different.

Anyway, the commands posted by @SunFounder_Moderator did the trick…

sudo service pironman5 stop
sudo rm -fr /var/lib/influxdb/data/pironman5
sudo rm -fr /var/lib/influxdb/wal/pironman5
sudo service pironman5 start

So now I can understand that’s solve your problem with dashboard?

I wasn’t sure about it. But you can’t know if you don’t t try. :smile: