Zeus car No wifi

Heyo!

I just built the Zeus car and i’m having trouble finding the wifi to connect the app. I’ve restarted multiple times, reseated all the connections and tried from multiple devices.

Is there something i’m missing?

Thanks in advance!

1. Observe the rgb light at the bottom of your Zeus cart, if the program starts normally the rgb light will show light blue color.
  2. Note that the updownload switch is flipped to the CAM position so that the UNO communicates with the camera.

I have the switch flipped and the LED strips underneath go cyan as the instructions said, but still no Wifi. I left it on for 20 minutes in case it needed a sec to start transmitting and still no luck.

Thoughts?

You re-upload the 18_app_control_plus.ino code and try to run the program connection again to see.
Follow the tutorial steps:
https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/zeus-car/en/latest/get_started/ar_app_control_plus.html
If you still have problems, please provide us with a video of the problem so that we can analyze and solve the problem.

I was able to reupload the code and still no luck.

Can you describe what exactly you need me to video? I’m not sure how to capture the problem effectively.

Upload Zeus_Car.ino code to the cart, the path of the code file: \zeus-car-main\Zeus_Car\Zeus_Car.ino
1、You will upload the code process, shoot a video to us.
2、After successfully uploading the code, you will provide the video to us with the status of the car and the process of connecting to WiFi.