Emoji problem that i have

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :crazy_face: :firecracker: :firecracker: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Can you tell me what kind of problems you are having? :joy:

1 Like

The problem i have is with my sunfonder sloth robot. At first it was working perfectly until i uploaded the Test robot.ino code to it now when it calibrates it’s self the right foot tilts in toward the left foot when the left foot stays still and when i did the simple robot code it still didn’t calibrate correctly.So i need to know how to fix my calibration problem so i can run the dancing robot and the simple robot. Thank you for your Time :firecracker: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :crazy_face: :speech_balloon: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :fist: :fist: :pinched_fingers: :pinched_fingers: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :joy: :rofl:

Sloths don’t automatically calibrate.
Open the program simple_robot.ino
Remove the comment symbol β€œ//”, and disable the other two, enable #define INSTALL, start the installation mode, where the 4 servos will be fixed at 90Β° for the assembly.

Delete the comment symbol β€œ//”, and disable the other two, enable #define CALIBRATION calibration, if the robot is not completely upright, this angle can be manually calibrated. Go to line 15 for correction.
Note: Only one function can be used at the same time. Activating multiple functions may disable the robot.

Note: Only one function can be used at the same time. Activating multiple functions may disable the robot.
Please read the manual carefully before proceeding with the assembly test.

Thank you for your help have a nice day :smiley:

2 Likes