Pironman 5 sd card extension prevents bootup

Hi,

After assembly and tried to boot i just keep getting bootup to initramfs, after a handful times retrying i disassembled the case, just left the usb extension and removed the sd card extension and inserted the sd card directly to the raspberry pi 5, it booted up properly, then i shut it down and inserted the sd card extension and tried again with that and got the same initramfs terminal in the screen, i retried these 2 things a couple of times to verify, definitely an issue with the sd card extension, wonder if i can get help with warranty here or maybe someone can advise the process?

Thank you!

Take a look to this post. They are working on a replacement part modified. You can contact them to by on the list when it’ll be available at service@sunfounder.com

1 Like

Chiknrice: If you urgently need the SD expansion board, we can arrange to send you a replacement that works normally.Please contact at service@sunfounder.com

If you need the revised version of the SD expansion board, it takes a while to get production.

Thanks! will just use it with SD card inserted directly to the Pi and wait for the revised version.

We will send you the SD board.Please contact us at service@sunfounder.com