Pironman power issue

I just set up my Pironman case and got the software installed. It appeared to work just fine, but when I powered down, it will not come back on. I can force it with power direct to the raspberry Pi board, but then the OLED screen says POWER OFF.

Any fix for this?

Pironman’s boot working principle: Since the Raspberry Pi itself has no power on and off control, it can only be turned on by powering on the Raspberry Pi. Therefore, after the Raspberry Pi is turned off, Pironman will disconnect the power of the Raspberry Pi, and power on the Raspberry Pi to start the Raspberry Pi when it is turned on. If you supply power to Raspberry Pi and Pironman at the same time, after shutting down, because Raspberry Pi is plugged in additionally, it is always powered on, so Pironman has no way to start Raspberry Pi by powering on Raspberry Pi.

You can also just connect the power supply to the motherboard of the chassis, because the power can be sent to the Raspberry Pi through the motherboard, so that the Raspberry Pi can work normally.

The problem is that if I connect it correctly, with just the power in the back to the control board, I can’t get it to power back on.

I don’t quite understand what you mean.
If you press and hold the power button to shut down, then connect the power supply to the chassis,
It will not start the case, and you need to short-press the power switch to start the case.

1. Let the user provide a video of the problem to come over and take a look, so that we can analyze and solve the problem.
  2. it is recommended to use the Raspberry Pi official power adapter, or use 5V 3A power supply to the pironman power supply.
  3. if the use of two power supplies, respectively, to the Raspberry Pi and pironman motherboard power supply, to see whether the situation will occur, all the functions to realize it.

Having a similar issue.
If I plug my Pi USB-C power supply into the Pironman Hat/Board, the Pi will not turn on or boot up. I see some brief led activity from the Pi, and then the Pi just shuts off. If press and hold the power button the system will shut off, but when I press the power button again the Pironman Hat lights up, but no Raspberry Pi power or activity.
If I plug power directly into the Pi board itself, the system does turn on and work! But no LED lights, no fan activity, and no Oled screen; but the SSD does work for booting.
I have re-run the Pironman install.py script but still having the same issues trying to boot-up/power-on the system through the Pironman hat/board.

I deleted the Piroman folder and re-downloaded the V2.0 Install.py setup files and the RGB, Fan, and OLED display are now working again.
However, I still can not power on the Pi/Piroman board using the USB-C port on the Piroman board.
This system lives in a network rack and the power cable has not been physically manipulated in ANY way. Staticly plugged in and is not moved, plugged/unplugged, etc.
Seems to me there is a board issue with the Pironman board after a recent system update.

1. Please check all the short connectors of your motherboard are correctly connected. (As shown in the picture)

2. Please provide us with the video of your problem, so that we can analyze and solve the problem.
    If you encounter problems during operation, please record video for us to analyze and solve the problems.
    If your video memory is too large, you can upload the recorded video to your own onedrive, share the video link with us, and give us access.