Pironman5 excessive logging and disk activity

The Pironman5 service on my Raspberry Pi OS system functions properly. But it loads up the system logs with a large number of messages. This makes it difficult to find important messages, wastes disk space, shortens the life of solid-state storage devices, and incurs unnecessary overhead.
It’s as if the script has a debug mode that is active.
It also maintains a historical database of temperatures and cpu usage which is of no interest to me.
I would like to turn off all of this disk activity and just have the service control the RGB, fans, and OLED display. Is this possible?

I wrote to Sunfounder tech support and am waiting for a response (other than “send us your order number.”) But meanwhile I seem to have solved the problem myself. I put an end to the influxd service. It doesn’t affect the functionality but stops the logging.
sudo systemctl stop influxd
sudo systemctl disable influxd
and just to be 100% sure
sudo systemctl mask influxd

If you do not need the web dashboard feature, you can add --disable-dashboard when installing the Pironman 5 software. This way, the dashboard will not be installed, and historical data will not be recorded, which can save some disk read/write and reduce CPU and RAM usage.
If you have already installed the Pironman 5 software, you can uninstall the dashboard module and InfluxDB, then restart Pironman 5 using the following commands:

/opt/pironman5/env/bin/pip3 uninstall pm-dashboard influxdb
sudo apt purge influxdb
sudo systemctl restart pironman5